ANDERSON, Calif. - PG&E has restored power to 150 customers in Cottonwood and Anderson.
At 2:40pm Tuesday PG&E reported 4,000 homes and businesses in east and southeast Anderson were without power.
Paul Moreno, a spokesperson for PG&E, said crews found trouble with a circuit breaker inside of their Panorama Substation on Hawes Road in Cottonwood.
PG&E crews are working to reroute power while other crews work in the substation to replace the circuit breaker equipment.
Full restoration is estimatedas early as 8:00pm Tuesday.
Check back with KRCR News Channel 7 for further updates.
- Clinton, Trump hours away from historic debate battle
- James O'Neill: Blast comes on top cop's first day
- Updated Reid signals possible solution to funding stalemate
- Updated Chico State Black faculty and staff stay home to bring attention to "continued injustices"
- Updated Stein escorted off Hofstra University campus