OROVILLE, Calif. - A cement truck overturned in Oroville, blocking the on-ramp to northbound Highway 70 at Oro-Dam Boulevard/SR 162.
The accident happened just before 7:30 a.m. Tuesday as the truck was merging onto northbound Highway 70 from Oro Dam Boulevard.
Eric Schoeder was driving a cement truck from Feather River Cement when the back dual axle fell off, causing the truck to roll over trapping him inside. He got himself out and was taken to Oroville Medical Center with minor injuries.
The CHP said it may take until 1 p.m. to clean up the mess and open the on ramp.
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Two kayakers bound for Scotland, looking to make history
- Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response
- NBA superstar Dwyane Wade's cousin killed in Chicago crossfire
- Republicans outraged over reported delay of Clinton meeting schedules