OROVILLE, Calif. - A cement truck overturned in Oroville, blocking the on-ramp to northbound Highway 70 at Oro-Dam Boulevard/SR 162.
The accident happened just before 7:30 a.m. Tuesday as the truck was merging onto northbound Highway 70 from Oro Dam Boulevard.
Eric Schoeder was driving a cement truck from Feather River Cement when the back dual axle fell off, causing the truck to roll over trapping him inside. He got himself out and was taken to Oroville Medical Center with minor injuries.
The CHP said it may take until 1 p.m. to clean up the mess and open the on ramp.
- Updated JetChico proposes terminal floor plan to new airport manager
- Updated Want a picture with Captain Kirk? That'll be $100
- Updated Chico PD: Ordinance to combat public camping is working
- Sheriff's Office: 36,000 Mexican Drug Trafficking Org. marijuana plants seized
- Updated Weather Forecast: Slightly Cooler to Start the Weekend