Timothy Bailey, 32, of the City of Shasta Lake was arrested for burglary Tuesday after a concerned neighbor reported seeing a flashlight inside their neighbor's house.
When deputies arrived, they saw the back door open and immediately surrounded the home. Police waited for the suspect to exit out the back door before arresting him.
Next to the door was a large bag of stolen items including numerous firearms, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and several electronics. All the items were worth around $3,400.
Bailey was booked into Shasta County Jail for burglary, possession of a firearm and possession of ammunition.
- London attack: 2 remain in custody for questioning
- Updated US: Airstrikes hit ISIS in area where civilian deaths are alleged
- Officer-involved shooting investigation continues, I-5 closed
- Updated Pig-masked man among burglars to hit Bellagio jewelry store in Las Vegas
- Emboldened Democrats look ahead to next fight