REDDING, Calif. - A wildfire is burning Thursday evening near the intersection of Highway 299 and Iron Mountain Road in west Redding.
Firefighters on the scene said the fire was currently covering two acres but due to it's location in heavy brush they were unable to immediately reach the flames. Firefighters were utilizing heavy equipment to clear a path to the fire.
Please refresh this page for updates as this is a developing story.
- Updated 20 of America's most beautiful hotels
- Updated Tim Kaine describes 'very emotional moment' of Hillary Clinton's DNC speech
- Updated Suspect in killing of Ohio student had hidden room with freezer, police say
- Spring slump: U.S. economy only grows 1.2%
- Has Clinton's convention message resonated with the party?