Central Siskiyou County-
Including the cities of Yreka and Weed
211 PM PDT Mon Mar 20 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening.
* Winds...Southwest 30 To 35 MPH with gusts to 50 MPH.
* Timing...Monday afternoon and evening.
* Locations include...The Shasta valley including the cities of
Weed and Montague.
* Impacts...Gusty winds will make handling of vehicles more
difficult, especially high profile vehicles. Loose items could
be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra