REDDING, Calif. - A Redding woman crashed her Toyota Camry into a home late Monday morning after she lost control.
It happened on the 3000 block of Sunglow Drive in Redding. Police officials said a person was inside the home when the car ran into the garage, but neither driver or the person inside the home was injured.
The driver hit a Redding Electric Utility telephone amplifier box and drove over two lawns before crashing into the garage.
Officials do not believe drugs or alcohol were involved.
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Kaine: Trump 'pushing' KKK values
- Updated Clinton subject of new Trump campaign apparel
- Updated Judge blocks UNC from enforcing 'bathroom bill' against 3 plaintiffs
- Updated Facebook ditches humans in favor of algorithms for trending news