COVELO, Calif. - Authorities have identified a homicide victim found in Covelo on September 13 as Ramon Naranjo, 19, according to the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office.
Naranjo may have lived in the San Jose area before traveling to Covelo, according to officials.
An autopsy confirmed the manner of death to be a homicide, however, investigators are not releasing the exact cause of death at this point in the investigation.
The Mendocino County Sheriff's Office is asking anyone who may have information about the movements or whereabouts of Ramon in the days or the weeks before his death to call the Mendocino County Sheriff's Communication Center at (707) 463-4086 or the Sheriff's Tip Line at (707) 234-2100.
- Updated World Series 2017: Triple-digit heat in LA
- Updated Ezekiel Elliott cleared for Week 8 after court ruling
- Updated NY AG investigating Weinstein Company
- New El Paso couple says Blue Whale Challenge led to son's suicide; now warning others
- O'Reilly portrays himself as a victim in interview with New York Times