FAIRFIELD, (BCN) - Ten people were arrested by Fairfield and Vacaville police for prostitution-related offenses on Saturday, including a woman from Eureka, according to police.
Sarabi Susko, 27, of Eureka, was one of the suspects arrested, according to police.
According to Fairfield Police Detective Kathryn McCormick, detectives posed as customers on websites and contacted alleged prostitutes who appeared to look under 18 years old.
The suspected prostitutes went to a Fairfield home where they were taken into custody, after agreeing on a price for sex acts.
A victim's advocate offered resources to the women and efforts were made to determine if they were victims of human trafficking, according to McCormick.
All suspects were booked into the Solano County Jail.
- Updated Polls: Majority in 3 key states 'embarrassed' by Trump
- Updated Comedian Jerry Lewis dies at 91, publicist says
- Updated In their words: Why Mar-a-Lago customers are walking away from Trump
- Shasta Co. Sheriff's Deputies investigate non-fatal shooting
- Police unsure whether Barcelona suspect crossed French border