FAIRFIELD, (BCN) - Ten people were arrested by Fairfield and Vacaville police for prostitution-related offenses on Saturday, including a woman from Eureka, according to police.
Sarabi Susko, 27, of Eureka, was one of the suspects arrested, according to police.
According to Fairfield Police Detective Kathryn McCormick, detectives posed as customers on websites and contacted alleged prostitutes who appeared to look under 18 years old.
The suspected prostitutes went to a Fairfield home where they were taken into custody, after agreeing on a price for sex acts.
A victim's advocate offered resources to the women and efforts were made to determine if they were victims of human trafficking, according to McCormick.
All suspects were booked into the Solano County Jail.
- Updated Ten Commandments monument destroyed less than a day after its unveiling
- New ABC settles suit over what it had called 'pink slime'
- Updated Home destroyed by fire on Virginia Avenue in Oroville
- Updated Controlled burn planned in Palermo Wednesday morning
- Updated Couple wanted for beating restaurant owner, daughter over chicken