SOUTHERN HUMBOLDT, Calif. - On Wednesday, June 21, Humboldt County Public works will begin the following paving projects:
Shelter Cove Road from Thorne- Junction to Mattole River Bridge
June 23, June 26
Briceland Thorn Road from Alderlane to Eel River Bridge
Evergreen Road from Redwood Drive to Tunnel Road
Intersection at Humboldt Ave and Empire Lane will be closed from 8:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Expect traffic delays up to 15 minutes in these areas.
If you have any concerns or questions, contact Construction Engineer Angi Sorensen at (707) 445-7448.
- Updated Ten Commandments monument destroyed less than a day after its unveiling
- New ABC settles suit over what it had called 'pink slime'
- Updated Home destroyed by fire on Virginia Avenue in Oroville
- Updated Controlled burn planned in Palermo Wednesday morning
- Updated Couple wanted for beating restaurant owner, daughter over chicken