We are looking for a full-time assistant at a local television station, sales/traffic department. If you love making sure all the details are done accurately, keeping things organized and enjoy working with customers then this is your position. The position requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced people business.
Computer experience, data entry, and the desire to be part of a progressive support team are important.
Work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The primary processes you conduct in your role:
* Enter national/local copy instructions and materials into our OSi trafficking system.
* Responsible for working daily log to maximize inventory and revenue.
* Schedule day-to-day programming
* Perform quality control checks
* Maintain commercial library.
* Work with Sales personnel on a daily basis to ensure the most accurate and complete instructions are entered and to inform them of any last-minute opportunities
* Will also serve as backup to other department staff for contract entry, log editing, and inventory management and show formats
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Attention to detail.
* Good organizational and time management skills.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be team oriented and have a successful past working in a team environment.
* Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
* Manual dexterity – Lots of typing
Please email your resume to Lisa Pacheco email@example.com or fax to 530-243-0217