The Excessive Heat Warning in the valley and Heat Advisory in the mountains continues through Thursday with a cooling trend but still hot going into the weekend.
The valley will continue to see dangerous heat this week with highs continuing to average around 110 degrees give or take. Records are expected to be broken each and every single day this week at least through Friday.
It will also be hot in the mountains with highs between 95 and 105 degrees.
We do expect to see a cooling trend as we go into the weekend but it will still be hot with highs in the valley reaching 101 to 106 degrees. We should drop below 100 next week.
- Updated Tiny prickly patch gets tested as flu vaccine
- Updated Ten Commandments monument destroyed less than a day after its unveiling
- New ABC settles suit over what it had called 'pink slime'
- Updated Home destroyed by fire on Virginia Avenue in Oroville
- Updated Controlled burn planned in Palermo Wednesday morning