Winter Storm Warning, Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 4:10 am PST on December 7, 2013, expires at: 10:00 AM PST on December 07, 2013
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am PST this morning... ...Winter Storm Warning has expired... The Winter Storm Warning is no longer in effect. A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am PST this morning.
- Snow accumulations: additional snowfall of up to 2 inches is expected.
- Timing: snow will become lighter and intermittent this morning...then taper off.
- Impacts: where snow is compacted...slippery conditions will continue. Highway 199... 395...299...and 139 will be among the roadways affected.
- For a detailed view of the hazard area...visit http://www.Wrh.NOAA.Gov/wrh/whv/?Wfo=mfr Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.