KRCR, KSHASTA and Rabobank have joined together with the Salvation Army for an emergency cash drive. As the Salvation Army works to help fire victims and firefighters they are in desperate need of cash donations.
Cash Drive in the KRCR Parking Lot
- WHEN: Friday August 24th, 5p to 7p
- WHERE: KRCR Parking Lot, 755 Auditorium Drive (across from the Convention Center)
- WHAT: Drive through cash, check and credit card donations are being accepted
- WHY: Monetary donations are needed to meet survivors most immediate needs
- $10 feeds a disaster survivor for one day
- $30 provides food and clean up supplies for a family of four
- $100 hydrates 125 survivors and emergency personnel for 24 hours
- $250 provides one hot meal for 100 people or keep a hydration station operational for 24 hours
- $500 keeps Salvation Army Canteen fully operational for one day
If you can't come and see us on Friday, donate online.
You can mail checks to:
The Salvation Army
PO BOX 492528
Redding, CA 96049